|Sunan kasa da tutar ta||Iyaka
(1 de Julio 2002 )
|Kasashen tsakiyar Asiya l:|
|Hong Kong (PRC)||1,092||7,303,334||6,688.0||Hong Kong|
|Koriya ta Arewa||120,540||22,224,195||184.4||Pyongyang|
|Koriya ta Kudu||98,480||48,324,000||490.7||Seoul|
|Jamhuriyar Sin (Taiwan) ||35,980||22,548,009||626.7||Taipei|
|kudu masao gabasci Aziya:|
|Brunei||5,770||350,898||60.8||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|Timor-Leste (East Timor)||15,007||952,618||63.5||Dili|
|tsakiya da kudancin Asiya:|
|Taraiyar larabawa||82,880||2,445,989||29.5||Abu Dhabi|
- Kazakystan is sometimes considered a transcontinental country in tsakiyar Asiya da gabascin Turi; population and area figures are for Asian portion only.
- The current state is formally known as the People's Republic of China (PRC), which is subsumed by the eponymous entity and civilisation. Figures given are for mainland China only, and do not include Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
- Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the PRC.
- Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the PRC.
- Figures are for the area under the de facto control of the ROC government. Claimed in whole by the PRC; see political status of Taiwan.
- Misra is generally considered a transcontinental country in Northern Africa and Western Asia; population and area figures are for Asian portion only, east of the Suez Canal (Sinai Peninsula).
- Rasha is generally considered a transcontinental country in Eastern Europe (UN region) and Arewacin Aziya; population and area figures are for Asian portion only.
- Indonesiya is often considered a transcontinental country in Southeastern Asia and Oceania; figures do not include Irian Jaya and Maluku Islands, frequently reckoned in Oceania (Melanesia/Australasia).
- The administrative capital of Myanmar was officially moved from Yangon (Rangoon) to a militarised greenfield just west of Pyinmana on 6 November 2005.
- Timor-Leste is often considered a transcontinental country in Southeastern Asia and Oceania.
- Includes Jammu and Kashmir, a contested territory among India, Pakistan, and the PRC.
- Armeniya is sometimes considered a transcontinental country: physiographically in yammacin Aziya, it has historical and sociopolitical connections with Europe.
- Azerbaijan is often considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and gabascin turi; population and area figures are for Asian portion only. Naxçivan is an autonomous exclave of Azerbaijan bordered by Armenia, Iran, and Turkey.
- The island of Cyprus is sometimes considered a transcontinental territory: in the Eastern Basin of the Mediterranean Sea south of Turkey, it has historical and sociopolitical connections with Europe. The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), distinct from the de jure Jamhuriyar Cyprus in the south (with a predominantly Greek population), is recognised only by Turkey.
- Gaza and West Bank, collectively referred to as the "Occupied Palestinian Territory" by the UN, are territories partially occupied by Israel but under de facto administration of the falesdinian National Authority.
- Georgia is often considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and Eastern Europe; population and area figures are for Asian portion only.
- Azerbaijan is often considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Naxçivan is an autonomous exclave of Azerbaijan bordered by Armenia, Iran, and Turkey.
- Turkiyya is generally considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and Southern Europe; population and area figures are for Asian portion only, excluding all of Istanbul.