Thanks for the reply don camillo and I will look into it.
Hi DonCamilo. If you're fluent in Hausa maybe you'd like to, at least, translate the most used MediaWiki messages into that language. Interface translations are done on translatewiki.net so that they're also avalaible for every other MediaWiki installations. If you can't, don't worry. Best regards, --MarcoAurelio (talk) 09:32, 29 Yuni 2017 (UTC)
Hi DonCamillo. How are you doing? I ask for your help in this project, because my knowledge in hausa is very basic and I depends heavily on dictionaries and virtual translators. Thank you.--Sergio Junior Guitarist (talk) 16:39, 25 Yuli 2017 (UTC)
- Good, thank you. Actually my knowledge in Hausa is very basic as well, I study Hausa but I rely mostly on books and online translation. I'm trying to increase participation from Hausa speakers in Nigeria but it's still a long way. However I think creating stubs on topics of general interest can help to get more people to contribute: thanks a lot for what you're doing! Kind regards, --DonCamillo (talk) 16:43, 25 Yuli 2017 (UTC)
Hello DonCamilo, these examples will be very useful for creating new stubs, correcting already existing articles and filling in blank articles that are abandoned. Thank you for your efforts. --Sergio Junior Guitarist (talk) 00:37, 7 Agusta 2017 (UTC)
Hello Camilo, lately I noticed that you have made many corrections in the categories and have improved the quality of this project, and also saw that you added more examples on this page facilitating future editions. Thanks!--Sergio Junior Guitarist (talk) 02:53, 16 Agusta 2017 (UTC).
Hello, could you change my boxes so that I am administrator of this place also please ?? Soory for my English!
- Sorry, I cannot do that, this kind of request has to be made to the whole community. Are you planning to edit articles on the Hausa Wikipedia? You don't need to be an admin to do that. Best regards, --DonCamillo (talk) 12:36, 17 Satumba 2017 (UTC)
- Barka da zuwa,
- Yi haƙuri, ba zan iya yin hakan ba, wannan tambaya ce da zaka yita ga ma'abota shafin wikipedia hausa gaba daya, Kana shirin gyara labarun Wikipedia? Ba bukatar ka Dole sai ka zamo administrator kafin yin gyara, idan kana son gyara labari. sai anjima, --DonCamillo (talk) 12:36, 17 Satumba 2017 (UTC)
Translation of three sentencesGyara
We are working on an offline distribution system for Wikipedia in Nigeria. Am needing help with the translation of the three sentences here. Wondering if you can help. Thanks Doc James (talk) 11:48, 8 Faburairu 2018 (UTC)
Ina bukatar tallafin ka Mr. DonCamilloGyara
Barka dai Malam DonCamillo, gaskiya naji dadin ganin bayaninka inda kake cewa Kai ba faranshe ne kuma kana son taimakawa a bangaren Wikipedia Hausa.
To nima ina bukatar tallafinka musamman ma ta bangaren yadda ake loda hoto wato Uploading. Sau tari idan nayi sai kuma a goge shi. Wai ya zanyi ne a daina goge min? Kataimaka min domin inason taimakawa bangaren wikipedia Hausa.
- Hi, DonCamillo, just like to ask whether you received my message. Thanks. –Ammarpad (talk) 06:47, 27 Maris 2018 (UTC)
Help me with editGyara
Good Day, I am trying to translate NneNne Iwuji - Eme. Kindly help me work on the references. It is still showing in red. Thanks
- I think this happening because you are trying to use templates that do no exist yet on Wikipedia in Hausa.
- For now (unless you have the skill to create templates: in this case, please go forward!), I think it is better not to use templates like cite web or cite news, just mention the reference in plain text between "ref" tags.
- Na gode sosai, --DonCamillo (talk) 19:34, 31 Maris 2018 (UTC)
I posted at Meta-Wiki to request sysop access so as to assist in some cleanup. I learnt you have not re-requested since April. I also posted Wikipedia:Kofan al'umma#Neman Administrator since it is necessary. Thanks. –Ammarpad (talk) 09:09, 7 Mayu 2018 (UTC)
I'm Hausa by tribe, and I can speak English. Ina so neman wannnan shafin mai albarka da ya bani damar zama daya daga cikin Admins domin ina da sha'awar taimakawa sosai wajen fassara maƙalolin turanci zuwa hausa. Duba da irin gudunmuwar da na bayar sosai a wannan ɓangare na Wikipedia Hausa ne nake fatan zan samu abinda nake nema wato Admin. Nagode Abubakar A Gwanki
Ghanaian Hausa dialectGyara
I'm User:Masssly from Ghana and a one time contributor to Hausa Wikipedia. There aren't many experienced contributors as of yet on the wiki. We speak a slightly different dialect in Ghana but I'm sure we can work together to revive or build a community of Ha contributors, starting with the building an attractive landing page. —M@sssly✉ 12:36, 23 Mayu 2018 (UTC)
- Welcome! There are not a lot of articles on Ghana here so you're very welcome if you want to create some! We are 5 to 10 contributors here on a regular basis and this project will start soon in order to do outreach in Northern Nigeria towards Hausa speakers. Kind regards, --DonCamillo (talk) 13:30, 23 Mayu 2018 (UTC)
- Dear Muhammad,
- Sorry, my Hausa is not strong enough to translate most of the words and that's why I asked for help on the community page!
- In some cases it is possible that the translation in Hausa does not exist now: in this case we will have to create new words or use words that have a slightly different meaning.
- Thank you, –DonCamillo (talk) 06:38, 18 Yuni 2018 (UTC)
- There are two ways:
- Either you add the translations directly to the page here: Wikipedia:Databox (and I will add the translations on Wikidata)
- Or you translate directly on Wikidata: here (it is quite easy: you just have to open the Wikidata website, go to "Preferences" then "Beta features", then click on "Enable all new beta features"; after that, you juste have to open the item you want to translate, click on "Labels list", then "Edit", then type "ha" - the Hausa language code - then add the Hausa translation).
- As you can see on Abubakar Shekau, when almost all the properties are translated in Hausa, you just have to add the databox template and in gives a nice box with a lot of information.
- Thanks for your help, –DonCamillo (talk) 12:29, 19 ga Yuni, 2018 (UTC)
Souci de glossaireGyara
Bonjour ! Tu as corrigé a Girka sur deux articles. J'avais copié-collé l'information, pour le premier cas dans l'article de l'Autriche, pour le deuxième dans le glossaire : il faudrait au moins corriger dans le glossaire si la question se pose :)
- Pas de souci, les deux sont utilisés, au quotidien à l'écrit les locuteurs haoussaphones n'utilisent pas les diacritiques et ne pas les utiliser ne pose donc aucun problème. Néanmoins, j'essaie de les ajouter quand j'y pense en repassant sur un article (et je vais corriger dans le glossaire) ! Merci pour ton aide ! –DonCamillo (talk) 14:51, 23 ga Yuni, 2018 (UTC)
Dalilin goge THSM ForumGyara
Akwai makaloli masu yawa kuma marasa amfanu wadanda ya kamata ace an goge su, amma kuma sai admins suka bar su. Ina son taimakawa a wannan shafin amma kuma admins suna karya mini gwiwa da suke goge shafika masu muhimmanci da nake kirkira. Gaskiya bana jin dadi. Abubakar A Gwanki (talk) 21:02, 12 ga Yuli, 2018 (UTC)
- Sannu Abubakar,
- Nagode sosai don taimakonka.
- Wikipedia insakulofidiya ce: saboda wannan dalili, ba za mu iya karɓa ba tallace-tallace: makalun THSF Forum tallace-tallace ne, dole mu goge wannan makalu. Za ka iya rubuta mukaloli game da wani abu, amma ba za ka iya rubuta tallace-tallace. Idan ka gani makalolin tallace-tallace, gaya mani, zan goge su.
- Nagode sosai, –DonCamillo (talk) 09:13, 13 ga Yuli, 2018 (UTC)